Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) / ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will teach tools and techniques to successfully build and maintain end-to-end Kanban systems with special focus on your service delivery.
Participants will learn how to:
* Apply the concept of evolutionary change to your daily operations
* Engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in delivering the solution for the customers' needs
* Manage delivery capability
* Scale Kanban across an enterprise covering different groups and end-to-end processes,
* Improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and regular cadences for meetings and feedback.
* Apply meaningful metrics and effective policies
What results will you observe?
* You will understand how to manage the change process in your company in evolutionary way
* You will be able to scale Kanban System across different services and connect them efficiently
* You will design advanced feedback loops to enhance communication and stimulate improvements.
How does training look?
16 January - 19 January
16 January (Saturday), 9:00-13:00
17 January (Sunday), 9:00-13:00
18 January (Monday), 9:00-13:00
19 January (Tuesday), 9:00-13:00
* Learn the basics of evolutionary change and why it is the preferred, humane approach and effective at dealing with resistance to change
* Utilize the Kanban cadences to provide important feedback loops to grow, evolve, and improve your Kanban system for continuous improvement and sustainable customer satisfaction
* Manage dependencies across multiple Kanban systems
* Learn the fundamental Kanban metrics to utilize them to make informed decisions
* Learn tools for balancing demand and capacity, including managing variability, improving flow and shaping demand
What is included?
Official training materials from Kanban University
David J. Anderson’s book “Kanban” (PDF, English)
Certificate of class completion and Kanban Management Professional credential.
10 $ discount for Mike Burrows’ book “Kanban from the inside”
16 PDUs for PMI members (12 hours technical and 4 hours leadership)
Upon successful completion of this class you will be awarded the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate (if the KMP I course is completed).
Booking and prices:
Early Bird (purchased by December 31st)
2,900 PLN + VAT 23% (667 PLN)
Regular (from Janaury 1st)
3,100 PLN + VAT 23% (713 PLN)
Bring your colleague - 2 tickets
5,500 PLN + VAT 23% (1,265 PLN)
To book your place contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org