Kanban System Design (KMP I) / ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
The Kanban Method is a management method to improve service delivery, catalyze improvements and evolve a business to be “fit for purpose”. In this class, we will cover simple concepts that are powerful in helping you organize, understand, and manage your work.
You will learn how to design a Kanban system and initiate evolutionary change with Kanban. You will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. You will also learn how to become faster and more responsive through better risk management and governance. You will gain practical insights on how to understand your systems of work so that you can implement or improve Kanban within your organization.
What results will you observe?
* You will see, how going beyond kanban board can truly enhance your work.
* During the class you will design full Kanban system, which you can start implementing from Day 1 after classes.
* You will identify common problems and pitfalls in your process.
* You will be able to address internal and external dissatisfaction.
How does training look?
20-23 August 2020
9:00 AM - 12:45 PM
* Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
* Experience the flow of a Kanban system
* Learn how to identify work item types and classes of service
* Utilize the Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban (STATIK) to understand your systems of work and how to design your initial Kanban system
* Learn the fundamentals of visual board design and ticket design
What is included?
Official training materials from Kanban University
David J. Anderson’s book “Kanban” (PDF, English)
Certificate of class completion.
10 $ discount for Mike Burrows’ book “Kanban from the inside”
16 PDUs for PMI members
Upon successful completion of this class you will be awarded the certificate of a course completion.
This is part 1 of a 2-part credential certificate program for KMP.
Booking and prices:
Early Bird (purchased by August 10th)
2,900 PLN + VAT 23% (667 PLN)
Regular (from August 11th)
3,100 PLN + VAT 23% (713 PLN)
Bring your colleague - 2 tickets
5,500 PLN + VAT 23% (1,265 PLN)
To book your place contact me at: email@example.com