Mon, 03 Aug|
Kanban System Design (KMP I) / ONLINE
Your first step in Kanban Management Professional
Time & Location
03 Aug 2020, 12:00 CEST – 06 Aug 2020, 15:45 CEST
About the Event
Registration and payments have to be completed via David J Anderson School of Management:
New Pricing Based on Where You Live!
To make online training even more accessible we are now offer training priced according to the cost of living in each country.
Enquire about pricing in your country for a quote today.
Check here for more details: https://djaa.com/
The Kanban Method is a management method to improve service delivery, catalyze improvements and evolve a business to be “fit for purpose”. In this class, we will cover simple concepts that are powerful in helping you organize, understand, and manage your work.
You will learn how to design a Kanban system and initiate evolutionary change with Kanban. You will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. You will also learn how to become faster and more responsive through better risk management and governance. You will gain practical insights on how to understand your systems of work so that you can implement or improve Kanban within your organization.
What results will you observe?
* You will see, how going beyond kanban board can truly enhance your work.
* During the class you will design full Kanban system, which you can start implementing from Day 1 after classes.
* You will identify common problems and pitfalls in your process.
* You will be able to address internal and external dissatisfaction.
How does training look?
3-6 August 2020
12:00 PM - 3:45 PM
* Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
* Experience the flow of a Kanban system
* Learn how to identify work item types and classes of service
* Utilize the Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban (STATIK) to understand your systems of work and how to design your initial Kanban system
* Learn the fundamentals of visual board design and ticket design
What is included?
Official training materials from Kanban University
David J. Anderson’s book “Kanban” (PDF, English)
Certificate of class completion and Kanban Managem