Thu, 21 Jan|
Kanban for Design and Innovation (KMP II) / ONLINE
Get proficiency in Upstream Kanban design and improvements
Time & Location
21 Jan 2021, 09:00 – 24 Jan 2021, 13:00
About the Event
This course will teach tools and techniques to successfully build and maintain end-to-end Kanban systems with special focus on creating and improving the upstream design and innovation function.
Participants will learn how to:
* Establish an upstream kanban system
* Engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in idea generation and decisions to invest, shelve or discard ideas
* Manage and shape demand
* Scale Kanban across an enterprise covering different groups and end-to-end processes,
* Use Triage Tables to influence scheduling and class of service for committed work,
* Apply evolutionary change thinking when leading improvement in organizations.
What results will you observe?
* You will understand how to manage the change process in your company in evolutionary way
* You will be able to scale Kanban System across different services and connect them efficiently
* You will design advanced feedback loops to enhance communication and stimulate improvements.
How does training look?
21-24 January, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
* Learn the basics of evolutionary change and why it is the preferred, humane approach and effective at dealing with resistance to change
* Utilize the Kanban cadences to provide important feedback loops to grow, evolve, and improve your Kanban system for continuous improvement and sustainable customer satisfaction
* Manage dependencies across multiple Kanban systems
* Learn the fundamental Kanban metrics to utilize them to make informed decisions
* Learn tools for balancing demand and capacity, including managing variability, improving flow and shaping demand
What is included?
Official training materials from Kanban University
David J. Anderson’s book “Kanban” (PDF, English)
Certificate of class completion and Kanban Management Professio