Thu, 03 Sept|
Kanban for Design and Innovation (KMP II) / ONLINE
Get proficiency in Upstream Kanban design and improvements
Time & Location
03 Sept 2020, 14:30 – 07 Sept 2020, 12:30
About the Event
This course will teach tools and techniques to successfully build and maintain end-to-end Kanban systems with special focus on creating and improving the upstream design and innovation function.
Participants will learn how to:
* Establish an upstream kanban system
* Engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in idea generation and decisions to invest, shelve or discard ideas
* Manage and shape demand
* Scale Kanban across an enterprise covering different groups and end-to-end processes,
* Use Triage Tables to influence scheduling and class of service for committed work,
* Apply evolutionary change thinking when leading improvement in organizations.
What results will you observe?
* You will understand how to manage the change process in your company in evolutionary way
* You will be able to scale Kanban System across different services and connect them efficiently
* You will design advanced feedback loops to enhance communication and stimulate improvements.
How does training look?
3 September - 6 September
3 September (Thursday),14:30-18:00
4 September (Friday), 14:30-18:00
5 September (Saturday), 9:00-12:30