Mon, 19 Sept|
Fit For Purpose / Online
Jump into your customer shoes and fit their purpose!
Time & Location
19 Sept, 15:00 – 22 Sept, 19:00
About the Event
Understand deeply your customers and services to precisely meet their needs and delight them. Do not create anymore what you think is good for them. Deliver products and services, which they want as good for them. This class will offer you significant new insights into how to optimize the effectiveness of your business, to produce fit-for-purpose products and services that delight your customers, making them loyal to your brand and increasing your share, revenues and margins.
What results will you observe?
* You will understand who your customer is.
* You will be able to recognize, what your customer really needs.
* You will start gather meaningful data and take effective decisions based on them.
* Using handful tools and techniques you will be able to gather information from different customer’s representatives.
How does training look?
19 - 22 September 2022
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
* Understand that all products or services have design, implementation, and service delivery elements. * Recognize and define or describe a customer purpose. * Learn how to segment your market based on customer purpose. * Understand the 4 types of metrics: Fitness Criteria (used to select your product or service in the market); general health indicators; improvement drivers and vanity metrics. * Learn how to report F4P Card surveys using the Fitness Box Score method. * Understand the two ways of learning your customers’ purposes: customer narrative relayed from frontline staff – “flying visually”; and using the F4P Card market research tool – “flying on instruments”
What is included?
Official training materials from David J. Anderson School of Management
Certificate of class completion
Booking and prices:
Early Bird (purchased by August 19th)
3,200 PLN + VAT 23% (736 PLN)
Regular (from August 20th)
3,500 PLN + VAT 23% (805 PLN)
Bring your colleague - 2 tickets
6,000 PLN + VAT 23% (1,380 PLN)
To book your place contact me at: email@example.com